This section applies to data that you and/or your company provides to us when you visit our website, purchase our products, contract, and use our services, and communicate and/or send us personal or company-related information via website contact forms, e-mails or otherwise.
3.1 COLLECTED DATA
– Professional contact data: Name, company, complete address with ZIP code (yours and/or the company’s), department and/or sector, e-mail address, phone number, mobile number, equipment of interest, product to be handled and/or service to be hired.
– How you found us: Search Engine, Social Network, Referral, Other.
– Payment information: CPF/CNPJ, name/company name, bank details, billing address and e-mail.
– Sale and maintenance of equipment for material handling: Equipment, model, product to be handled, weight and dimensions of the product, item to be serviced.
3.2 DATA COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
– We can collect data from other sources: Public databases, data from public profiles in social networks and credit protection entities.
3.3 WHAT USE DO WE MAKE OF THE COLLECTED DATA
– To fulfill our contractual obligations to you or your company.
– To notify you of any changes in our products and services.
– To perform support, troubleshooting, data analysis and testing.
– To provide you with information about other similar products and services that we offer.
– To evaluate or understand the effectiveness of our advertising in providing advertisements and information relevant to you and your company.
– If necessary to establish, exercise and defend rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings as required by law.